JUAL PROTIMETER MC METER MINI BLD 2000 RANGE 6-90% DI CV BUNGA TOBA
JUAL PROTIMETER MC METER MINI BLD 2000 RANGE 6-90% MURAH
The Protimeter Mini can be used for making rapid moisture assessments in a wide range of building materials including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The instrument measuring pins are small and sharp which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind.
The numerical values represent the actual percent moisture content of wood (%MC) and the wood moisture equivalent (WME) of other materials. The Protimeter Mini can be used to determine if the fabric of a building is in a dry, borderline or damp condition.
When taking readings in awkward positions, the Protimeter Mini can be used with the moisture probe and lead, supplied as standard with the instrument. The optional can also be used with the Protimeter Mini for determining moisture gradients in wood.
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and good grip
- Bright LED display for clarity
- Durable and rugged design
- Color coded moisture scale for simple classification of dry, borderline or damp conditions in materials.
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- Auto shut off after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Display: Digital plus 60 LED’s Moisture detection range: 6 to 90%
- Power: 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 7.02″ x 1.09″ x 1.91″
- Weight: 0.33 lbs
- Carrying pouch with belt loop
- Calibration Check device
- Wood calibration chart of 150 commonly used species
- 9v alkaline Battery
- Instruction manual
- Plug in extension pin probe with 36″ lead Manufacturer’s warranty (2 year parts and labor)