jual wire mesh stainless steel 304-mesh
Stainless steel wire mesh has been widely used in chemical, petrochemical and oilexploration, transportation, nuclear industry, energy, textile, aerospace, electronics,food pharmaceutical paper and other industrial sectors, in certain areas or may notbecome an indispensable substituted metal material. In addition, the sub-mesh sta-nless steel and decorative and easy to clean and antbacterial properties, in the con-sumer sector it has been widely used, such as construction and decoration, kitchenutensils, cutlery, metal and other civil.
The product has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, temperature resistance, wear resistance and other properties, therefore, in recent years, stainless steel net is widely used in many different fields.
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.